Business Immigration

Nonimmigrant Visas

Nonimmigrant Visas

Nonimmigrant Visas


Immigrant Visas

Nonimmigrant Visas

Nonimmigrant Visas


NonImmigrant Visas


H-1B Specialty Occupation

H-2A (Agricultural) and H-2B (Non-Agricultural)

The H-2A and H-2B allows temporary/seasonal/intermittent/peak-load employment for companies that foreign employees on a temporary basis for a brief period during the year.

L-1A Intracompany Transfers

The L-1A visa allows Corporations to transfer managers and executive to the U.S.

L-1B Employees with Specialized Knowledge

The L-1B visa allows Corporations to transfer employees to perform duties that require specialized knowledge.

TN - NAFTA Treaty Employees - Canada/Mexico

Similar to other employment visas , this visa allows Corporations to hire foreign nationals from Canada and Mexico for employment purposes.

E-3 Australian Professionals

E-3 visas are available for Australian professionals seeking employment in a specialty occupation by a U.S. employer.


If you are in a transit business such as cruise ship, airline company, or a shipping company, the Crewman visa is available to you.

Immigrant Visas





National Interest Waiver